Industrial Nucleonics (IN) & AccuRay History
This website is dedicated to the men and women who worked at IN and
AccuRay in the 1950's, 60's, 70's and 80's.
were the pioneers of the on-line web measurement industry.
IN started started on Chesapeake Ave. (Columbus) in 1950
Click here to view photos and articles about IN in the 1950s
The 1960s started with IN's new home on Ackerman Road
Click here to view equipment photos and articles about IN in the 60s
In the late 1970s the company name was changed to AccuRay
Click here to view equipment photos and articles about IN/AccuRay in the 70s
AccuRay continued gobal expanison in the 80s
Click here to view equipment photos and articles about AccuRay in the 80s
, All Rights Reserved.
Questions or suggestions about this site contact the